I'LL COME UP WITH A TITLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'LL COME UP WITH A TITLE

as I said I'd come up with a title soon but this is for RPs and stuff I guess?????

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magical Girl Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:39 am

"Lavi?" Leslie asked, wondering who Sylvia was talking about. "Oh! The other girl?!" She was shot with a surge of responsibility. She popped Sylvia carelessly onto the ground, and dashed off to get Lavender. Soon enough, she returned, and propped the girl right next to Sylvia. "Ok, you two stay here, and I'll go help Nellie..." Leslie told them, turning on her heels to face the way she came. "Don't move, and don't die" With those words, she lept off, going back to aid her friend in her battle against the demons.
Whilst Leslie was gone, Helena was left to battle on her own. It was slightly overwhelming, but nothing she wasn't used to. She heard a whistle overheard, and looked up. A balloon exploded into a mass of sparks. Before she could make any more sense of what she was seeing, Leslie announced her return with a hearty slap on Helena's back.
"It wouldn't hurt you to be a little more gentle, you know" Helena complained, attacking another demon. The monkey welcomed his human partner by jumping onto her shoulder and giving her a gentle smile. He then proceeded to sit on the girls head, and gave an announcement. "Friends, it seems that we may not be alone in this endevour...and I'm not talking about our feline friend here-"
"I knew it" Helena butt in, "I saw something get one of the balloons...it had to be another one of us," The snake looked over to his partner, then to his simian friend with a look that showed that he knew who they were dealing with.

At the same time, somewhere in a nearby radius, the bleating of a goat was heard by very few, except for one person. It was a dissaproving bleat, for a bleat. "Girl," The goat began, ambling up to Bridget, "you're drawing too much attention to yourself, you idiot child"
Back to top Go down
https://modernisedmyths.rpg-board.net
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Sylvia Wyght
Just as she began to get used to being lugged around, Sylvia was popped on to the ground. A shock that caused her legs to forget how to work, and consequently sent the girl to the ground. “Bugger.” She muttered to herself, caressing her backside which had taken most of the impact. Considering she never wanted to be taken away, she felt surprisingly hurt to have then been left. Not that it took Leslie long to return.
“Hey Lavender...” She announced, confidence sinking under her failure. “Are you okay?” She suddenly remembered what she was wearing, and instinctively shuffled around, a beetroot tint creeping over her face.
“What does that foolish monkey girl think she's doing?” The Tiger mumbled, thinking aloud as he scampered along the street to where his champion had, rather literally, been dumped. “That stupid ape must have already rotted her instincts.” He leapt gracefully atop a trashcan so that he could look down at Sylvia. “And what? Are you just going to give up already?” He asked, attempting to stoke some ember of determination.
Sylvia sank her head and turned away, facing Lavender instead.

Bridget Barlowe
“I... uh... sorry, but I...” Bridget sank her head and started to walk back a few steps into the alleyway. “I thought that... well...” As usual, she struggled for the words that had seemed so clear in her mind, but seemed to fall apart as they travelled through her mouth.
Her foot caught a plank leaning against the wall and sent it tumbling, hitting a trashcan and filling the air with the sound of a cheap gong. In response Bridget whimpered, froze and clutched her dress. “I didn't mean to.” she tried, talking about the noise and attention at once.
Staring at her own feet Bridget lost attention in the demons bobbing around, they were after all weaklings, and sucked in all her courage to go for broke. “I thought you w-wanted... me to uh... get their trust... so I was killing some of the demons.” She forced out before promptly falling silent, Hoping with every fibre that was in fact, the plan.
Back to top Go down
http://viral-code.deviantart.com/
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 am

EVERYONE ELSE
Lavender weakly nodded in reply to Sylvia. "A-are you ok? Are you gonna go..." she nodded slowly to the battle going on, "y'know, out there?" She tried to make herself sound as impartial as possible, but she couldn't hide her true feelings; that she truly didn't want her to endanger herself, or leave her. "Well, whatever your decision," She began, not giving her time to reply, noticing how down she looked, "you shouldn't let that cat make you feel bad for it..." She gave her new friend a warm smile of encouragement, in an attempt to lift her spirits.

GOAT
The goat started to feel almost sick looking at his 'champion'. She was skilled, yes, and not too bad on the eyes, but she was an emotional wreck. To the goat, she had no confidence, no mental strength. She was pathetic. "Stop crying, you're not a baby," He snapped. He was a firm believer of criticism being the way forward to character building, and saw coddling as poison to creating a true champion. He realised that Bridget's point had an element of truth in it; they needed the other magical girls to notice them, so that their trust would be gained. It was the very backbone of his plan. But still, he was adamant that his criticisms were never out of place. "You'll be attracting the wrong kind of attention here; hoodlums and civilians will be the only ones coming around to find you here. You may as well be several miles off. Go nearer to them. Let them notice you. Who knows, maybe you'll actually do something well for once, and maybe they'll want to be your friends..." he began to half laugh, half bleat to himself, and led the girl towards where the other magical girls were fighting.
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

(OoC: Whoops... may have got a bit carried away.)

Sylvia Wyght
Lavender's words grated against Sylvia's ears. There was some underlying pity in them which the girl hated. Maybe she was right though, maybe she could just ignore the stupid cat. Cats weren't even meant to talk so ignoring them came naturally.
“Maybe I made a mistake.” The Tiger conceded, piling more loathsome pity on the girl. “Such a shame... I went through the trouble of forming a pact with you and you can't even protect yourself, let alone this girl.” The hate in Sylvia's mind took a form. A raging ball of fiery destruction that swelled with each passing second and word that passed the Tiger's lips.
Who the hell does he think he is?
“Unfortunately I need someone who can actually fight the demons. Someone who...” He took a dramatic pause, as if waiting for the world itself to stop and listen for a moment. “Isn't a coward.”
Who the hell does he think I am?!
Her mind made up, Sylvia threw herself onto her feat, storming forwards without a word through her clamped teeth. Yes, she was scared, but she sure as hell wasn't a coward. The fear was still there, but it was drowning. Sunk beneath a sea of anger that seeped through her mind and ran down her arms and legs.
Strides turned into a run, and the run turned into a sprint. Charging headstrong at the tangled web of balloons and the two girls fighting them, she ran as fast as she could, faster then she could ever remember running before. “I'll show you!” She cried out, leaping at one of the demons.
As she flung through the air, an explosion of crimson light engulfed her left arm, already swiping at the enemy. It hit the balloon, and cleaved straight through, barely slowing and reducing it to a series of falling scraps.
She hit the ground heavily, skidding forward a couple of feet from her carried momentum. Looking down at her arm, she stared for a moment at the strange gauntlet wrapped around her left arm. It was seemingly made of several red plates of metal and, most noticeably about it, a set of three curved blades extended from over the knuckles, each about half a foot long.
Trying not to think about it, she looked up to Helena, Leslie and the swarming demons in front of her, a look of thunder stuck across her face.
The Tiger sighed heavily. “I don't like doing that.” He admitted to Lavender, turning to her as she did so. “But anyway... I think you should be getting away from here.” He told her sternly, showing genuine concern. “Those three will be fine, those demons are weaklings for a champion of the spirits, but you are just a regular human... I'm afraid.” He added, noticing the insult but unwilling to actually apologise for it.

Bridget Barlowe
“But...” She looked at the slingshot resting in her hands, a weapon designed for ranged combat, and whimpered. She didn't like getting close to the demons. Even if she was partially responsible for summoning them, it wasn't good to put yourself in danger when you could pick them off from a hundred metres away.
She took a few reluctant baby steps forward, before turning around for approval. It quickly dawned on her that he expected her to get closer by more then a few inches so she crept a few more towards the carnage.
The goat's words did strike something within Bridget though. A latent desire she spent a lot of time struggling to ignore, friendship. Her heart fluttered briefly, like her legs, but she quickly swamped it with the negative outcomes. What if they hate you? What if they find out what you've been up to? What if they don't understand the Goat should be in charge of protecting the Earth?
She sank, and the world snapped back into focus. She had absent mindedly closed half the distance between her and the others, prompting her to turn around once again for approval. “Is this close enough?” She asked in a hushed voice she could barely hear herself.
One of the balloons saw her lapse in concentration, and went in for the kill. It was quite surprised when the girl whipped around, shrieked once, and fired a white hot pellet into it's face. The feeling lasted a fragment of a second before the pellet tore straight through and shot out the other end, whizzing straight past Leslie's face and casting sparks in it's wake. It eventually hit a lamp post and died without harm, but by no means peacefully.
Bridget froze, suddenly regretting shooting without checking what was behind her sheet thin target.
“I-uh-I-sorry.” She stammered at Leslie, nailing a rushed string of words together.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:27 am

((you're saying that like it's a bad thing xD))

After watching the astounding display, Lavender quickly turned to the cat, or, as he seemed to be referred to as, the Tiger. "Isn't there at least...something I can do?" She asked, feeling obligated to help, and also a little sick of being so useless. She shuffled her feet a bit, wondering what she could even do, if anything; the other girls were much more suited to this battle than her. She had no special powers at all, and so was just dead weight in this battle. Still, she felt that her duty was to stay here, even if she couldn't do anything. She had to make sure Sylvia was okay. Perhaps her teacher, too.
"WOAH!" Leslie gasped as the projectile flew past her face, barely avoiding the skin of her face. "Good aim!...I think..." She laughed nervously, raising her bow again and taking an arrow out of here quiver, which magically replenished itself so she never ran out. After firing several arrows into the balloons, she turned to where the shot came from and took a good look at the girl. Firing more arrows, but still looking at the girl, she tilted her head to the side. "Say...you're one of us, aren't you? I haven't seen you around at all...what's your name?"
"Leslie, now's not the time" Helena called, with an air of frustration.
"But-"
"No. Wait until we've dealt with this." She said firmly, ending the discussion.
"Don't worry," Leslie mouthed silently to Bridget, "We can still talk like this!"

The goat made its way next to his champion. "Nearly killing them won't get them to like you," He said, words as rough as his tongue, "make sure you don't actually become attatched to them, as pathetic as they are..."
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:40 am

Sylvia Wyght
“You're really going to insist on sticking around then?” Tiger sighed. “Well I suppose that takes some kind of guts. I'm sure a lot people would have sprinted away and never looked back by now.” A small candy wrapper blew in front of him, thrown around by a small gust. Finding himself unable to resist, the spirit began to bat at it with it's paws. “I don't... know... what... you-ARGH!” The Tiger cried, losing his balance and falling from his perch. He whirled through the air a tangle of limbs, but miraculously landed perfectly. “Anyway, as I was saying, I don't know what you expect to do. I've already made a pact with... er... Sylvia.” he struggled, still learning the name. “And I can't make another with you...” He sighed, biting his pride. “My powers are a bit rusty, shall we say? Given she gets her powers from me, and I'm currently a bit... lacking in magical power, I could only give you powers by taking them away from her, and I can't do that unless she breaks the contract.” He paused and genuinely thought for a moment, before offering what his simple thought was a sensible suggestion. “Maybe you could cheer her on?”

Bridget Barlowe
There was a spark of jealousy as Bridget watched Leslie. The girl didn't even seem to be concentrating on where she aimed, and still hit.
“Br-br-bridget!” The girl forced out as if the air was frigid. She looked over to Helena as she scolded the other girl and cringed. She had to admit, the woman was right. Low level or not, demons were still demons. She opened her free palm, a small wisp of flame sprouted from it and rolled into the air. The ember swirled inwards, eventually shrinking into a small white pellet. She rather lazily cocked it and pulled back the slingshot. Before she fired, however, she got distracted by Leslie mouthing something.
“I don't know what you're saying.” She mouthed back, whimpering internally. Feeling slightly embarassed, she looked back to her spirit and whispered. “I'm sorry... I-I just panicked because I still need to uh... get better at, well, er... this.” She sucked a large breath of air in, as if it contained confidence. “I'm more uh... used to attacking from a long way away. If that's okay?” She asked, though she wasn't entirely sure why.

Amidst all the chaos around her, one thing stood out to Sylvia, her heart beat like a boom-box. She wished she hadn't noticed it, but now that she had, her mind found it impossible to forget. She swung once again, cutting another balloon. Amazingly, the thing survived to snarl at the girl, a wasted action that gave Sylvia the time to swipe it again.
These things suddenly didn't seem so scary. Even she could take them down... So why was she still so scared?! She tried to calm down, but the more she thought about it, the more her heart pounded it's rising rhythm into her head.
She made for the heaviest concentration of enemies, which incidentally gravitated around the other two magical girls, and swung once more, taking a glancing blow on one that otherwise hadn't been paying attention to her.
It quickly dawned on her just how awkward her new found weapon was to use. It imbalanced her, but worse still it was hard to attack with. The blade passed over her knuckles, meaning she could only swing with her forearms, not her wrist. Where did it even come from? The cat? She glanced back but struggled to see him. There was a ghastly chomp, and a sharp pain that bloomed in her left shoulder and quickly erupted across her body, lending itself to a scream.
Whirling around, she plunged her free arm into the vibrant orange balloon and gritted her teeth. The horrific pain of the thing biting into her was somehow eclipsed, by the agony of her ripping it back out, throwing it into the air in front of her. Within a second a small streak passed across her eyes, and left, for one fleeting moment, a clean hole through the balloon. Before it popped at least.
It was hard to say which hit the ground first; blood or tears.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 am

"I suppose you're right..." Lavender shrugged, dissatisfied with the outcome, but unsure of what else she could do. She watched the battle intensely, forgetting about her cheerleading duties, never prising her eyes away from Sylvia. And then she saw it. When the balloon bit down upon the other girl, Lavender screamed with the pain she imagined Sylvia could feel. She was about to run towards her, but then remembered the needless amount of danger she'd be putting herself in. "Normal weapons can't hurt them...can they?" She asked, double checking that there was absolutely nothing she could do whatsoever.

"I WAS SAYING, BRIDGET, WE CAN STILL TALK LIKE THIS!" Leslie mouthed back, exaggerating the mouth movements to make it easier to read. "Hey Nellie, how many of these do you think we have left?" Leslie called out over her shoulder, taking out more balloons.
"Not that much more, I should think..." Helena replied, continuing her graceful dance-like fighting. "If you really wanted to get rid of them quickly, though" She said, "There could be a way to take them ALL out in one blow..."
"Tsk, you're going to resort to something like that for such low levelled annoyances?" The Snake asked his champion, retreating back onto her staff.
"I have better things to do with my time." She replied, coolly.

"Less talking, shaking, and wailing," The goat called out to Bridget, "you're wasting far too much time." Watching the pathetic display, the thought of participating and helping her out briefly crossed his mind. As soon as it came, he discarded it. If she can't even do this for herself, he thought to himself, then she'll never be worthy of anything. So, he backed away and quietly watched the battle ensue.
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Sylvia Wyght
The Tiger groaned as both girls screamed. “Oh dear, the silly girl has gone and got herself injured.” He exclaimed, feeling rather guilty for not even paying attention to it.
“Well, its possible to kill them by normal means.” He began, placing as much emphasis as he could. “But besides being incredibly difficult, they're very magical so they need to be slain by someone with a pact or else that magic just gets released into the environment... kinda like... pollution? Anyway, that causes... er... bad things to happen so its important to have magical warriors who can absorb and purify the magical energy.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, but don't worry. Its not harmful to them, in fact it makes them stronger.” He explained, speaking as if magical girls were an entirely different species to humans.
Things were not going well, duty bound to his champion he scampered towards Sylvia, despite reluctance to leave Lavender alone. Not that he was much help to either. By this stage Sylvia had crumpled, falling ungracefully onto her knees. A raging pain thrashed about her shoulder and everything else just seemed to fade away.
“Hey kid.” The cat's voice temporarily cut through the pressure, prompting her to turn and face him. “Don't worry, it hurts now but its going to be all-right.” He told her, without a shred of deceit.

Bridget Barlowe

Wasn't that the girl the monkey girl saved? Bridget asked herself, seeing the girl crumple. She had shot down the one that had attacked her, but she looked like she was in trouble. Remember, you're only doing this to get their trust. she reminded herself, though not entirely believing it.
“Why do we need to talk like this?” Bridget mouthed back, feeling ever more confused and awkward. “I don't understand.” She added as a murmur. She flailed, angry at herself for getting distracted. “That isn't important...” She outburst, before pointing at the crumpled Sylvia. “There!” She exclaimed rather vaguely. They could see she was in trouble right?
Another ember rose in a plume from her hand, this time breaking apart and making itself into a small handful of projectiles. She took aim, and fired at one of the balloons close to Sylvia and punctured it. Moving as a blur she reloaded, and fired again and again and again. Another three went down leaving a momentary breathing space around the girl.
“I'm sorry I...” She turned around and found an empty space where the goat had been standing. Dragging her eyes across the ground and eventually caught him watching from a fair distance away. “Is-” But she stopped, and turned back to the battle at hand. “We-uh need to erm... help her, because she's er... in trouble and we need to er... w-work together.” She told Helena and Leslie, already starting to sweat. There was but one thought rolling around in her head: What if they find out?

(Oh yeah, forgot to say last time I thought we should be wrapping these balloons up. :'D Anyway, seems you've got a plan for Helena to finish them off so I'll just let you get on with it. Not sure where we're going after that though...)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 am

Helena did not even turn to face Bridget and Sylvia before making a comment. "Get her out of here, keep her safe; I have this all under control," After she had said this, the snake gave her an approving nod, though Helena did not notice. Leslie frowned at Helena's direction. "I think maybe we should have her help us, perhaps? It wouldn't hurt to have an extra hand and it would help us get this over sooner..." she suggested
"She almost hit you with that thing,"
"ALMOST"
"And? One slip in firing and your face would've been scorched. Besides, the other kid needs protecting, unless you'd like her to die today?"
"I just think that maybe she could help us..."
"She can help us by making sure that we don't have any casualties." Helena snapped, introducing the cold authority that made her such a good teacher. She then turned to Bridget. "Take her out of here. Now. Tend to her wounds, make sure she's safe, and take the other girl, Lavender, with her too." She instructed, motioning over towards Lavender, who, at the sight of Sylvia's collapse, had ran over to her with tears in her eyes. "Leslie, I also want you to keep these things busy whilst I do something, ok?" Her friend nodded, and proceeded to fire arrow after arrow, jumping around the place, from lamp posts to cars, into trees and all around the place.
"You could strive to be more like her..." The goat whispered into Bridget's ear after having watched Helena take charge. She was the example of a champion he wanted; a strong, confident person who could take things into their own hands and wouldn't give in.
"You know this isn't going to work for certain, right?" The snake hissed into Helena's ear, "You've never done this before...do you have a backup plan?"
"It won't go wrong," She said, face frozen with determination. The snake shrugged his head, and shrunk back onto her sceptre, turning back into a gold figure. Helena then proceeded to close her eyes, and took a deep breath. Shoulders out, she held the the sceptre in front of her chest. Exhaling quickly, she forced the sceptre into the ground. What happened next was very much an impressive spectacle; the concrete on the pavement began to crumble and rise up from the ground from the immense force created by the sceptre; a wondrous emerald light began to break out from underneath Helena, and began to spread out in the form of a large, spectral serpent, coiling around the surrounding area and swallowing up the demons in its beautiful light. Helena could only keep this up for around a minute before finding it too difficult to maintain. As soon as it came, the light dissapeared in an abrupt flash, followed shortly by the sound of Helena's limp body hitting the ground.

((I'm sorry if this is too overpowered??? I was thinking (and i think we may have discussed something like this) that the magical girls have higher levelled attacks which require more magic and energy which are more powerful but can really drain them, unless they're really powerful or used to it...tell me if it's too overpowered or god-moddy or whatever))
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:02 am

Bridget Barlowe
“But I uh...” Bridget froze. She didn't know how to treat wounds. “Right! I've got it!” She replied anyway, dread beginning to sink in. She ran daintily along the road towards Sylvia, shooting down a stray balloon that found itself in her way. Fortunately they seemed most interested in Leslie and Helena. After all, they were the ones radiating magical power. Bridget felt a bit daunted by that fact, but tried to ignore it. She really didn't want to dwell on the fact that if they ever turned on her she wouldn't stand a chance... but why would they? They didn't know anything.
“I-I'm sorry mister goat sir.” She called back, slightly whimpering. “I'll try my uh... best to uh... be stronger...” she added in a voice so meek it was clear how big a task it was going to be. She stopped in front of the rookie and the crying bystander and whinced. There wasn't too much blood, but the crimson splodge was enough to make Bridget unable to stare at anything else. “We-uh... need to get out of here.” She told the two of them, wondering to herself if one was even conscious.
Oh dear. As the girl's vision started to blur she suddenly realised how contagous tears can be. “Uh-uh... please stop crying.” She asked Lavender, tears rolling down her own face. Damnit, damnit, damnit! Why am I crying?! Bridget asked herself, not exactly comfortable with her sudden empathy.

Sylvia Wyght
The voices and sounds of crying passed invisibly over her head. The only thing that filled her vision was the rocky grey road beneath her. Pathetic. She wasn't a pathetic person, surely not, yet here she was drowning in failure as people came to her rescue again and again.
“Stop crying.” Sylvia barked, fightning through the pain and pushing herself upwards. “I'm not fucking dead yet.” She added coarsely, pulling her feet underneath the rest of her body in preparation to stand up.
“W-wait, I don't think you should-”
“Shut up!” Sylvia yelled back at Bridget, pulling herself completely upright. She hadn't thought ahead, and it was taking all her willpower just to keep standing. Her breaths were reduced to heavy pants and everything faded out of focus, everything except the ever vibrant pain in her shoulder. She looked dizzily to the ground and saw the small mess she had left, and then looked up, to see the gigantic emerald snake. “What... the...” And then it all became too much for Sylvia, and she fainted.
Seeing the girl fall, Bridget quickly stepped in and scooped the unconscious Sylvia into her arms. “Oh no.” She exclaimed, misjudging her strength and falling backwards under the weight. She landed rather heavily on her rear, but at least Sylvia got a cushion to land on, even if it was a poorly shaped one.
She looked once to the unconscious and injured Sylvia, then the weeping Lavender and finally to the collapsing Helena. “Help... please.”
Sitting silenty, the Tiger watched it all. A horrible deja vu possessing and tormenting his mind. "This is exactly why I didn't want to make a pact." He muttered to the air, as if desperate to say 'i was right.'

(Oh, and by the way. I know I go on a lot about how much I hate godmodding and sues... but that isn't godmodding. :3 You don't need to be so paranoid, its fine. These are meant to be teh weaklings anyway so Helena SHOULD be able to take them all down in one go.)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:15 am

As soon as Helena collapsed, Leslie rushed to her side, no longer needing to be worried about the threat of demons. "Nellie, Nellie, are you ok? Come on..." She said, voice falsely cheery, as she knealt beside her and stroked her hair back over her eye, just as she liked. The monkey appeared from Leslie's cloak, and crawled onto Helena's stomach. "She'll be okay," He smiled to his partner, "don't worry about her. I just think she's a bit tired, is all,"
"I could've probably told you that," The snake hissed, slithering from Helena's staff. He looked back over to the woman, and gave a smile of approval as best he could. "She did well; this is the first time she's done this, you know." He couldn't hide the pride in his voice, and didn't wish to at all.
"Seeing as she'll be okay, then..." Leslie began, "maybe we should go help out the newbie. Can't have her brutally wounded on her first day, can we?" She grinned enthusiastically, and jumped to her feet. The monkey launched onto her arm, and the two were off to help Bridget and Sylvia.

The Goat stood back and watched the events between Bridget and Sylvia unfold; he had no intention of intervening. He had to let her deal with this on her own, otherwise she would never learn. "Focus, child." He said sternly. "You can only do things once you stop you're emotions from controlling you."
Lavender, having surveyed the whole thing, was too much in shock to cry anymore. She wiped off the dried tears on her cheeks, and knelt down next to Sylvia. "I don't know much about first aid..." She began, shaking at the sight of the collapsed girl, "But if we stop the blood flow to the wound, and get something to prevent infection, she could last long enough until we get her to the hospital or something..." She turned to the cat, knowing that there was a high chance of there being a catch of some sort. "These wounds can be treated like regular ones, right? Or are they some kind of...magical wounds that won't go away with some stitches and painkillers?"
Leslie arrived at the scene, monkey in tow, and appointed herself the task of calming Bridget down. "Hey hey hey, there's no need to cry!" She said with a smile, patting her on the back gently. "It's not your fault! It's not anyone's fault! And it won't help her heal; salt doesn't exactly work well on wounds..." She gave a little chuckle, hoping to lift Bridget's spirits.
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 pm

(OoC: Oh, I should probably ask... how comfortable are you with gore and stuff? I mean I don't like writing gore for the sake of gore but I at least TRY to be descriptive so I was worried I might get carried away and overly graphic and I don't want to make you uncomfortable. :'D )

Bridget Barlowe
“I can't help it.” Bridget half hissed, half whined, at the goat. She felt another tear roll across her cheek but they seemed to be drawing to an end. She looked down at to her hand, gripped shockingly tight around her slingshot to the point it was cutting into her hand, and quickly relaxed her grip. It was swallowed by a puff of black smoke and promptly disappeared.
She shuddered slightly as Leslie patted her on the back, but managed to relax quickly. But it is my fault. She answered herself, trying to avoid looking at the girl behind her. “So what, you just want us to leave her?” She asked coldly, wrapping her arms defensively around Sylvia. She nearly screamed as a warm droplet rolled onto her hand, but somehow managed to hold it in.
“She isn't going to die from a wound like this.” the Tiger announced, with a reassuring confidence. Though the fact it made her faint isn't a good sign, he added to himself. “Even so, we should get her off the streets, and we can't take her to a hospital.” Bridget nodded solemnly in agreement, but the cat felt inclined to explain anyway. “What would you tell them? A demon from another dimension mauled her?” He sighed, but a cheerful undertone managed to seep into his voice. “She'll be on her feet within a few hours anyway. It's by no means instant, but she'll recover a lot quicker then a normal human. A few days and it will just be a memory.” He said with a large dollop of pride.
Bridget gritted her teeth and pulled herself and Sylvia upright, struggling against the extra weight. “Where does she live?” Bridget asked. At the very least the girl could do with bandages and a bed to rest in.
“Ah.” The tiger froze.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 am

((I'm cosy as anything with gore. Idk why, but I sometimes draw it, so yeah it's okay :3))

"You could drop her at my house," Lavender piped up, "I-I know it's not her house, but I know where it is and it could at least do for the moment. My parents aren't likely to ask questions...and if they do, I could just say she got attacked by a dog or something. We have a first aid kit and everything, and a spare room, and when she comes to, she can tell us where she lives and we can take her home!" She took a large breath in, having explained everything in a rather rushed fashion. "How...how does that sound?"
Leslie nodded her head at the idea. "And Tiger, you can just pass off as a regular housecat so you can check up on her without being all weird!" She gave the Tiger a grin, and turned back to Lavender, and leaned in closer to her, and whispered into her ear, "You've got a pretty good head on you, kid. I've got my fingers crossed that a crazy animal spirit comes to your house at night and asks you to be one of us!" As proof of her enthusiasm, she raised her hand, which did, indeed, have the middle finger wrapped around the index.

((sorry this is short and kind of slow |CCC))
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:14 pm

(OoC: Okay! Just checking. I mean I've seem some of what you're talking about but from what I've seen that was largely cartoony/funky gore so I just figured I'd check. Anyway, not that big a deal right now but if the future holds a significently more dire fight... Incidentally, are you still working on that drawing with the snake and the rabbit? :3
Also, sorry my post is so... crap. Kinda stuck for things to write about (not that I think the quality of writing is that great either...). Would you want to take a time skip now? I'm not sure where you'd want to cut to; but I figure either to when Sylvia wakes up, if you want to develop the characters (Mainly Lavender and Sylvia?) and their relationships a bit. Or we can skip ahead a few nights to the next demon attack.)

Bridget Barlowe
“Won't you get in t-trouble?” Bridget asked, with the insecurity of one half her age.
As a largely irrelevant question, in his opinion, the Tiger ignored it. “Hmm... it is regrettable that I'd have to ask such a favour but,” He wrestled with his mouth, as if having trouble with the words he was about say. “Thank you, human girl.” He turned his head slightly to Leslie and made his best attempt at a scowl, though for anyone not of feline descent it would have been hard to notice. “And you, why are you talking so confidently? In case that foolish monkey neglected to tell you there are only eleven of us spirits in the entire world. If there is another spirit around you better not be hiding it.” Something in his subconscious fought for attention, but it didn't click. He probably should have noticed there were four magical girls to three spirits, but he hadn't even noticed the goat staring at them all, regardless of it's magical descent.
“Erm... Which way is it?” Bridget asked, before looking back at the girl she was half cuddling in front of her. “Is it... er, even okay to move her?” She got an approving nod from the Tiger and so she pulled her arms around Sylvia and tried to get to her feet. It was a straining process, and the rather meek girl really had to push herself to pull the limp Sylvia upright. She tried to hide it, but her arms quavered under the weight of the girl. How much does she even way? Bridget asked herself, unfamiliar with the weight of human beings. The bleeding had stopped, the wound was in fact not as bad as it seemed, but obviously Sylvia just wasn't able to cope with this sort of thing yet.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:32 pm

((Thanks for the consideration ;u;
And yeah! I haven't worked on it in a while because I don't quite know what I want to do with it in the terms of textures and shading. I want to do soemthing cool and unusual but I don't know what |D
It's perfectly fine! :3 And I'm all for a time skip to when Sylvia wakes up for ~character bonding time~ because yay why not))

"Okay, well if you'll just follow me, I guess..." Lavender told Bridget, as she started to make her way to her house. The goat followed behind his partner silently, save for the rhythmic tapping of his feet against the pavement. Leslie did not join them, and instead waited with the snake until Helena came to.
During the journey back to Lavender's house, she made no attempt at small talk; she was far too busy constructing lies within her head that she would have to tell her parents, should the event arise. "We're here," She said, as they finally reached her house, motioning towards a small, semi-detatched house. She knocked on the door three times, before sliding her hand into a small crevice against the walls of her porch. She pulled her hand out, producing a small, silver key. Popping it into the lock, she opened the door to her house and motioned for Bridget to enter. "The spare room is up the stairs and the third room you'll see. My parents are out at the moment so you don't need to worry about being, uh...discreet,"
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:20 am

(OoC: Scrapped the formatting because it just got in the way... Afraid I don't have any advice on how to shade. It was always my weak(est) point. Also, I've assume its now the evening, maybe 7 or 8, and that Lavender and Sylvia are the only ones at her home. Bridget going home and Tiger waiting outside. Also, you can assume Bridget gave Lavender her mobile number. :'D
If you want to run a conversation between the goat and bridget we can, just an idea, or focus only on the two girls.)

Shifting the unconscious girl onto her back, she made sure to press the girl against her back. If anyone happened to see them, it wasn't a good idea to let them see her wound, let alone the blood on her own hands. It wasn't something she enjoyed, but she'd have to bear it.
“Its not far is it?” She squeaked quietly. As she walked she looked nervously back at the goat. He didn't seem to be saying anything, so was she actually doing the right thing? She was forced to assume he'd object if she started to make a mistake... but it would be nice to hear some assurance.
“Nice house...” She mumbled, stepping into the hallway. Having had enough awkward small talk for one day, she followed the directions and lugged Sylvia into the room, setting the girl on top of the bed. She took a disgusted look at her palms before turning to Lavender. “Erm... first aid box, you said you er... had one?”

Sylvia slowly came to grips with her surroundings. She was lying on something soft, in something soft... it was a bed. Oh good, it had all been an awful, awful dream. She turned.
“Ah! Bugger!” She yelled, a sharp pain exploding in her shoulder giving the mocking explanation of 'Nope, it happened all-right'. Her eyes shot opened and pulled into focus.
“Oh, pardon me.” She apologised, spotting Lavender. “Where am I?” She pulled herself upright, slowly, and scanned the room. It wasn't familiar. She looked up to the window where the sun had started to come in with a slight orange tint and guessed it must be some time in the evening,
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

((I don't mind whatever, really :3 and okay, that's useful information |D
sorry this is short and late again ahah))

"You're awake!" Lavender exclaimed. Having spent hours by Sylvia's side waiting for her to come to, she couldn't hide the relief in her voice. "Don't worry, you're in my house," She said in reply to her question, "my parents will probably be home soon, but I'll be able to explain why you're here and, uh, have it be believeable..." She looked around the room, trying to think of anything else she needed to bring up that might be important, or could diffuse the feeling of awkwardness she was experiencing. "Oh, and your cat friend should be outside the house...somewhere. If you want him, I could probably open up a window so he can come in"

After departing from Lavender's home, the Goat waited until they were out of earshot from the Tiger before taking his chance to criticize. "You're becoming weak," He said, simply. "I can see it, you're giving into them. You're beggining to care about those girls," He didn't turn to look at her whilst saying this, and instead kept looking and walking forward, not willing to show any signs of respect for her. "I hope you don't begin to start caring more about those girls, who don't care for our cause, or for you, more than you do about the changes we are going to make to the world, and lose sight of our vision"
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:40 am

OoC: Hmm... I feel slightly inclined to apologise for being a little slow but... I'll just apologise for another crummy post. I assume the spirits can eat/taste, they just don't have to? Though if you don't like it like that just say so. :d *shrugs*

“I'm in uh... your house?” She asked rather redundantly, looking around the room. “So I guess everything turned out all-right...” A trail of regret planted itself in her words. “And I only got in the way.” She sighed heavily, then carefully padded at her bandage, the sharp prickle of pain dispelling any last lurking chance it was all a terrible dream.
“Its okay, I'll just go before they get here.” She pulled herself out of the bed, carefully, and looked down at her rather awkward clothing, then onto her feet. “That way you don't need to explain why some injured dolt is sitting in your bed.”
She half walked, half skidded, to the door. She raised a hand towards the door, but stopped, the open palm trembling in the air. “Hey.” She said without looking to Lavender, it was difficult enough without looking at her. “Do you think...” Her heart began to soar. A waiting dread was finally making its way into the line of confrontation. “Do you think I could still be... you know.... a 'normal' girl?” She asked. “I want to protect well, everyone, from those monsters but...” She swallowed. This was perhaps the one thing that scared her more then the monsters themselves. “I'm not gonna become some outcast or something am I?” It wasn't something she wanted to ask, but it was something she felt she had to ask. She didn't want to ask the Tiger either. She was still pissed at him. She didn't know how, yet, but somehow it just had to be all his fault. It was easier to cope if she just told herself that.

As she walked along, Bridget made great efforts to avoid looking at the goat. All of a sudden the dull grey world around her became much more interesting and in need of great amounts of focused inspections. Especially the bits far away from the small mammal. There is only so long you can stare at a blank pavement however, and so she moved onto her hair for distraction, pulling her fingers through it and sliding meticulously over her eyes just enough that she could still see, but otherwise concealing as much of her face as she could.
“I uh...” She stammered, too honest to lie but not exactly willing to admit the truth either. “Maybe we could er, cooperate if we just explain it to them?” She tried hesitantly. A rosy red flame lit itself in her cheeks as she got steadily more nervous. “Like erm... maybe they'll understand you are er... making the world a better place and... we... can... work...” The pauses got progressively longer, until there was a full twenty seconds of dead air. “Together.” The rule quickly inverted and barely a second passed before she stapled on another sentence. “Just an idea, maybe.”
Unprepared to deal with this right now, or any time for that matter, she looked around for anything that might throw the conversation in a new direction. Fortunately, a corner store sat welcomely a short distance ahead, still remaining faithfully open despite the receding sun-line. “Hey look! A convenience store!” She skipped ahead towards it, hoping she could bribe the goat into cooperation with some food. Sure, he didn't need food... did he? ...but who doesn't like a nice bit of lettuce? “Maybe they have some salad or something.” She shook her pocket, giving a satisfying jingle, and tried her best to betray her nervousness with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:50 am

((augh! I'm so sorry about neglecting this and forgetting to reply! I wrote up a reply...and then sort of forgot about it...and then just remembered |C many apologies!))

Lavender awkwardly stumbled around, following Sylvia as she got up from the bed, and made her way around the house to the door, ready to make her leave. Lavender was rather taken aback by the question; she wasn't sure what kind of answer to give. She didn't know herself whether or not Sylvia could pass for being normal, and live a normal life-whatever a normal life was, anyway-without knowing what she even was and what she has to do. Time passed as Lavender fumbled around in her mind for the answer. How long, exactly, she was unsure of. Desperate to give an answer (and to end the painstakingly awkward silence) Lavender finally spoke. "I think," She began, thinking hard, "I think you...can be whatever you want to be. Normal girl, outcast, or whatever, you can choose your destiny for yourself...or something like that..." She mumbled the last part as she came to feel less confident in what she was saying. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked, quick to get off the subject, and sliding past to unlock the door so that Sylvia could leave.

~~~~~~****~~~

"They never listened to me before," The goat spat, bitter anger protruding forth from his cold exterior in a rare event, "why should anything have changed after all these years? Besides, they can't be trusted."
As they neared the store, the Goat turned to his partner for the first time in the whole journey back. His eyes, seated facing opposite sides on his head, looked out in every direction except towards Bridget. The evening light shone upon them, giving them the appearance of being solid blocks of amber, with dark w-shaped pupils swimming freely within those yellow pools. To anyone unfamiliar with the animal, it would be assumed that, should it even have a personality, it was a rather simple one. "I will not be bribed with food," He said, words returning to their cold nature, "though, I will accept your offer, but remember that it will not change my mind,"
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:40 am

((OoC: You know, you don't need to keep apologising every time. When it comes down to it you don't even have to reply, you aren't obligated. I know I'm just repeating myself but if you don't want to carry on just say so.
In all honesty I don't even know what I'm doing, and I'm struggling. We didn't have any real structure going in, I've no idea what I should be aiming for and the time lapses between posts make it harder to steer and makes it especially difficult to keep consistent.
I'm not trying to blame you or anything, but this was started four months ago and it has barely moved. Maybe it would just be best to concede its not going as hoped and put it to rest. I'm sorry but its quite hard not to doubt that you're still interested when things are like this.
As it is I just feel more and more like all I'm doing is feeding you an unnecessary obligation via an rp that neither of us is really keeping alive.
Yes, I know I've said all this before, and I do feel bad for bringing up the sore point again, but I do feel with increasing certainty the best course of action is just to lay this Rp to rest. If I'm wrong then by all means say so, but I don't think there is a future in this rp. I feel the need to point out, however, that its probably more my fault then anything else, and that I'm not angry or upset or anything, just tired. I'm really not trying to upset you or anything (so please don't be!) I'm just saying what I think is best...

Obviously I would have prefered to tell you properly (as opposed to leaving it as a nasty surprise. D: ) on steam or something but nobody ever seems to be on steam at the same time as me.
P.s. Sorry about this, especially the fact its so long))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl Rp   Magical Girl Rp - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl Rp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2