I'LL COME UP WITH A TITLE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'LL COME UP WITH A TITLE

as I said I'd come up with a title soon but this is for RPs and stuff I guess?????

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST Empty
PostSubject: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:40 am

ok so this is the list for the superhero RP!
Because I am REALLY EXCITED for this RP, I'm making it now (to encourage everyone to make characters, wink wink)
Back to top Go down
https://modernisedmyths.rpg-board.net
UndeadSwine

UndeadSwine

PostSubject: This is easy for me because I had this already   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:45 am

SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST Bol_creadyn_by_zombietamworth-d4klpum

Name: Bol Creadyn (Boh-ll Crr-eh-ah-din)
- Is more commonly referred to as just Creadyn
- Name literally means 'Creature's Stomach' in Welsh.
Height:
Human form - 5ft 8in
Pig form - 3ft 8in
Affiliation: Rookie registered hero

Powers and Origins:
Due to the special wristwatch she has, she has the ability to transform into a slightly demon pig thing (That you can see on the side there).
She found the wristwatch in a bargain bin sale whilst out shopping. Thinking it was really cool, she took it up to the cashier, who said she could have it for free as he didn't remember having anything of the like ever in the shop and it didn't have a price tag.
Not caring, and just happy for the free awesome watch, she put it on as soon as she got out, feeling a small, sharp buzzing pain go through her wrist. She saw the screen had some text on it, saying Scanning. She thought nothing of it and carried on her day as per usual.
Until one day, when she was walking around her local town towards where she had guitar lessons, she was dragged into a back-alley by a man who proceeded to threaten her if she didn't hand over any money. Starting to freak out, she felt another sharp buzz on her wrist, the watch starting to screech softly.
And suddenly the man was running away screaming.
She felt lower to the ground, and soon realised that she had turned into some sort of large pig with horns.
She didn't freak out that much. Well, not for long. She then squealed loudly at the awesome prospect of it.
She refers to the watch as 'Buzz' due to the sharp buzz she receives from it when transforming into her pig-form.
It tends to communicate with her through some simple messages. It also monitors her heart rate and such.
Also, due to this, she can communicate normally whilst in pig form as it keeps a small piece of her humanity there, at least, the part capable of rational though and speech.

Due to the scan Buzz gave her when she first put 'him' on, he found out that she also had a currently undormant power of harnessing the power of certain food items.
She does have to eat quite a lot to actually get them. They're normally short bursts that last between 5-10 minutes. Rarely, if she eats enough, they'll last up to half an hour.
- Enhanced strength from foods with high iron
- Enhanced speed from foods with high sugar. She mostly uses chocolate for it, as it's more portable.
- Breathes fire balls via spicy foods
- Ice-breath from extremely cold, frozen foods

Tends to carry some of those foods around, mostly chocolate so she can at least run away.

Weaknesses:
Due to not being all that strong without her food-harnessed powers, anyone could pretty much easily beat her up. She's also got a very low pain-threshold, so any sort of sharp pain to her ribs (mostly) can hurt her.
Plus, she's scared of sharp objects being pointed at her, so that's helpful.

(Feel free to help me with adapting her and what not if you see anything wrong! :'D)

Last edited by UndeadSwine on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://zombietamworth.deviantart.com/
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am

I'm not doing a drawing for my characters because HAAAAA I'm lazy

Name: Harpy
Height: about 6 foot
Weight: she won't tell you that, but is thin and light on her feet
Affiliation: none, she just likes to get in people's way.

Powers: has wings and talons. Can command birds of prey.
Origin: She used to be a nerdy, bird-loving girl. She wasn't very attractive but saw plenty of beauty in the birds she admired and cared about so. In her teenage years, she was frequently made fun of, and liked a very popular boy. When she confessed her feelings to him, he turned her down in disgust. Hurt, she spent the whole day out with her birds. A storm began to brew, but she did nothing. A bolt of lightning hit the girl and her hawk, fusing the two together, bringing out the beauty that she saw within them. With these new powers and looks, she spends most of her adult life picking up superficial men at bars and proceeding to maul them with her talons.

Weaknesses: Electricity, being grounded, getting emotionally attached to a man.

Last edited by Kitty on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UndeadSwine

UndeadSwine

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:01 am

I just had mine from before XD
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:06 am

(Two cool characters already? I'd post as well but I haven't made a profile yet... I haven't finished writing the plot... and I don't want to post until I can be definite I won't want to replace them with another character. That said I have one character I'm definitely using...)

UndeadSwine wrote:

(Feel free to help me with adapting her and what not if you see anything wrong! :'D)[/color]

(I've already said many times I like her, so no I can't see anything wrong with her. :3
I love her origin, the fact she just found it in a bargain bin is pretty funny. Perhaps it was dumped by the previous owner who couldn't deal with it?)
Back to top Go down
http://viral-code.deviantart.com/
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:58 am

(Sorry to double post, again, but I want to make sure everyone sees this. People are welcome to use any profile layouts they want but I'd appreciate it if you could specify affiliation. (Registered Hero, Epoch, Independent/Neutral, Another crime gang or group etc.)
This is mainly so everyone knows who is on which side... not that this can't change over the course of the rp, Heel face turns and spies can be pretty fun. Any questions just ask.)

Last edited by Viral on Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 am

Viral wrote:
(OoC: Sorry to double post, again, but I want to make sure everyone sees this. People are welcome to use any profile layouts they want but I'd appreciate it if you could specify affiliation. (Registered Hero, Epoch, Independent/Neutral, Another crime gang or group etc.)
This is mainly so everyone knows who is on which side... not that this can't change over the course of the rp, Heel face turns and spies can be pretty fun. Any questions just ask.)
Done c:
Back to top Go down
UndeadSwine

UndeadSwine

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:05 am

Hmm, might make Creadyn Registered Hero, not sure though...XD'
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 am

(Thanks, the main thing about being a registered hero is that your person will actually be recognised as a hero, and they'll be notified when there's trouble, meanwhile if the're not they'll be treated like a civilian.
Registered heroes are encouraged to deal with threats while everyone else is expected to keep away, so if she wasn't registered and showed up to try and help then the other heroes would most likely be instructed to get her out of the way, that is if the police didn't stop her in the first place.
Of course, just because the're registered doesn't mean they have to be famous. If you don't like the idea of a hero who is known throughout the city then she could be a rookie making her debut, though obviously anyone who goes around saving lives and catching bad guys is going to become famous after a while... and start getting treated as a celebrity as a result.)
Back to top Go down
UndeadSwine

UndeadSwine

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:33 am

Aaah, understand that.
I'll make her a rookie registered hero. Makes sense as he's quite young and such.
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Name: Abraham Lewis
Alias: The Pulse/Gremlin
Affiliation: Epoch, Trinity Member

Personality: Given the powers bestowed upon him by fate, Abraham has become a very arrogant man. Taking great pride in his abilities he feels as though he can stand up against the world if needed and views himself as a hero.
He is very opinionated and stubborn about his own ideals and is quick to press them on others. He finds those that accept them easy to relate to and as a result is quick to try and bond with those who agree with him, conversely he has trouble accepting people who disagree with him and struggles to respect their own beliefs.
Despite his generally arrogant and confident personage, he does have his own insecurities. In particular he is incredibly mistrusting of machines to the point of near-technophobia and as a result hates to rely on technology, even when completely necessary. He much prefers to place trust in the around him.

Abilities: Has the power to create and manipulate electromagnetic fields. Using this power Abraham can achieve a number of different effects including EMP blasts, electric shocks and even a 'psuedo-railgun' technique.
Even when not actively using his powers his body gives off it's own electromagnetic field, which apart from anything else makes it difficult for him to use technological devices without damaging them.

Appearance: As someone both thinking himself a hero and wishing to keep his identity hidden, Abraham wears an outfit befitting of a superhero when in the company of others. Abraham's wears a completely featureless mask to hide his face and otherwise wears very concealing and heavy clothing, specifically a long white coat and black trousers, heavy boots with a pair of white gloves to finish the outfit. The entire outfit is nearly devoid of decoration and leaves barely any of his body exposed.
Beneath his mask, Abraham's hair is a natural ash brown and kept short. Similarly he shaves regularly and keeps himself free from facial hair. His eyes on the other hand are of a vibrant electric blue and his build is fairly average for a man of his age.

Background: A long time ago Abraham Lewis was a fairly ordinary janitor working at the New Elmkirk Institute of Physics. He had been on the job for four months when it came to the night that changed his life. Beginning his regular routine Abraham began cleaning the building, only to find that one of the researchers had left an experiment running unattended. Not knowing the researcher in question was merely using the bathroom, Abraham took matters into his own hands and tried to bring the experiment to a close.
Not being a scientist however, he saw no harm in merely grabbing hold of the delicate equipment and taking it apart by hand. The resulting blast of electromagnetic energy knocked him off his feet, and knocked him out. He later awoke to find himself hospitalised. Over the next month not only did he make a full recovery, but after the researcher was found at fault for leaving the experiment unattended, was granted a remarkably large sum of compensation. The one thing neither he nor doctors could work out though, was why bits of metal kept sticking to him. They told him it would wear off. It didn't.
Abraham tried to return to his ordinary life, but kept finding him inconvenienced from that day. Small bits of metal would stick to his body, mobile phones, no matter how many he tried, refused to work at all and just standing near a radio or TV would play havoc with it's signal.
After a while though, he realised he could manipulate this effect. It started simply, with just the ability to reduce or increase the amplitude of the effect but over time, and particularly once he started teaching himself about electromagnetic fields, his powers advanced and he found he was capable of a lot more then mere television interference.
This new found power twisted Abraham, and over time he began to feel as though he was “chosen”. As if he was given this power for some great cosmic purpose. He crafted himself a suit and planned to join the other superheroes of the city, but something changed his mind. Whilst watching some footage from Hero News a certain image burned into his mind. On the back of one hero the logo of a large business he recognised stood proud, in full view of the thousands watching. He quickly realised that this one hero was not alone, and several heroes wore the logos of famous businesses on their costumes. It made him sick and destroyed his faith in the heroes of the city. In his eyes they became nothing more then corporate puppets.
He came to the belief that the world needed a change. Heroes should be there to help people, not further fill the pockets of the 'greedy' corporate tycoons that already stood above the public. The world needed to change. Too much of the city's resources were held by a small minority and somebody needed to stand up to the 'bullies'.
Abraham took the remaining compensation money and savings he had and used it to put Epoch on it's feet. Finding people of similar mindsets he has since been trying to steer the world to his own, 'improved' way of thinking so as to create a better society.

Last edited by Viral on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:09 am

Name: Gerard Lyon
Alias: None
Affiliation: Hero News, Director.

Personality: A self-confessed workaholic, there is nothing Gerard takes more pride in, then his job. As a result he is by nature quite strict and serious, finding it much easier to appeal to someone else's admiration then their sense of humour.
Whilst his patience is a bit thin at times, he does try to look out for those around him. Usually trying his best to keep everyone around him content, a large task given his position but one he just about manages thanks to his well organised manner.
Despite being happy with his job, his divided interests and serious nature leave him with few, if any, personal friends leaving him often feeling alone and depressed outside of work, something he has increasingly been trying to remedy with alcohol.
Abilities: None, Gerard is a completely ordinary human being.

Appearance: More then a slight bit vain, Gerard likes to ensure he remains perfectly smart at all times, spending most of his waking hours wearing suits and keeping his dark blonde hair trimmed and styled at least once a week.
He is of fairly average height, at 5' 8'', of a slim build and owner of dark teal eyes.

Background: After excelling throughout his education, Gerard swiftly started his career in media at the age of 24 as an assistant secretary within Hero News. He worked hard and quickly began to ascend up the corporate ladder, and over time eventually worked his way up to his current title of Director which he has now been running for two years.
As Director he is largely responsible for a wide-range of Hero News' operations and is tasked with juggling the demands of heroes and sponsors alike, whilst doing his best to push the company's tv ratings to new heights.

Last edited by Viral on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Admin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:06 am

Name: Helena Debbonnaire
Alias: Magical Pretty Girl! Helia
Affiliation: Registered Hero- rookie level

Appearance: A fuller form than most girls her age, but slightly muscular. She has (badly) dyed long hair that falls over her eyes (her natural hair colour is a sandy one). She is usually seen with lipstick on, usually of a cherry red, and wears tracksuits and jeans on a day-to-day basis. When she is in her 'magical girl outfit', she wears a laced dress with a poofy, frilly skirts and puffy sleeves, in red, pink, and white. Atop her head sits a tiara, from which her powers stem.
When transformed, white and red tendrils sprout from the tiara accompanied by two red snakeheads, with bright amber eyes and jagged mouths.

Abilities: She has no particularly special powers, aside from owning a golden staff with a red snake coiled around it that she uses to batter enemies with her special magical girl powers. She can also jump higher than most (and land, more often than not, without hurting herself). The Snakes on her tiara also speak to her and try and aid her in her quest for justice.

Personality: Helena is the owner of a short temper, and gets easily frustrated and is quick to give up when the going gets tough. She often acts irrationally, and even dangerously so when angered or when her patience is tested. She likes to help people, but prefers fame even more.

Background: A regular teenager with a regular life, Helena never really was anything special. On one trip to the dump with her mother, she spotted a glistening tiara amongst the rubbish. Wondering what it was doing there, and also at the same time wanting to be special for once (in a rather childish way), she took it home to keep. Once she tried it on in the privacy of her own room (she'd hate for anyone to see her trying on a tiara), she was greeted with tendrils and snakeheads, which instructed her on what she had just gotten herself into.
Back to top Go down
Viral

Viral

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am

Name: Clarissa Martel
Alias: The Queen of Spades (Self-given title)
Affiliation: Epoch, Standard Agent

Personality: Whilst Clarissa grew up a polite, if quiet, girl, after inheriting the knowledge of an alien culture her personality soured, her mind being made emotionally unstable, easily upset or angered and prone to extremes as a result. Currently she has little care for other people's opinions or interests and is motivated by little besides her own amusement.
Anything but serious, she enjoys nothing more then a good game, and when none presents itself she is more then willing to forge one, making players and game pieces out of the people around her whether they consent or not. She likes to think of herself as some form of game master and as a result adores any form of control she can get her hands on, conversely she has a deep hatred of others telling her what to do.

Abilities: Whilst not is possession of any extraordinary powers, Clarissa possesses a deep understanding of technology far beyond her peers. In particular she has a brilliant understanding of robotics and similar mechanical areas, expanding to explosives and firearms.
Using this knowledge she is able to create advanced robots, weapons and tools for Epoch, though for the most part practicality is ignored in place of what is most amusing.
Beyond this ability to create advanced technology however, she is a completely ordinary human being.

Appearance: Clarissa enjoys dressing in formal attire, and is not content with merely wearing it to high-class social gatherings. Instead she will dress up in a waistcoat and bow-tie on the most ordinary of days, along with her favourite black boater hat and personal cane. Finally she will usually wear a pair of trousers which all in all creates a formal outfit without becoming too impractical.
In terms of physical appearance, Clarissa has bright amber eyes and reasonably short, self-cut, blond hair which she usually ties into a pair of short pigtails.

Background: Everything about Clarissa's life was ordinary until the night her boyfriend broke up with her. Filled with anger and sadness she spent the night at the coast, just staring into the ocean. It was whilst she was watching the waves and trying to forget what had happened, that the moonlight caught something being thrown around by the waves, something metallic.
She continued to watch the strange item and eventually the current brought it onto the sandy beach, where she could take a good look at the thing that would change her life.
The thing was like a small metallic creature, no more then a couple of feet across, and covered in rust.
Intrigued Clarissa prodded it, and inadvertently activated it.
It proceeded according to it's programming and imprinted a flood of knowledge into Clarissa's brain, nearly causing her mind to shatter and causing untold damage regardless.
Unsure what else to do she took the thing and hid it in her home. She had no idea where it came from, who made it or for what purpose but her mind was now full of ghost memories, knowledge of things she had never learned about. The metallic construct had not passed on any knowledge of where it came from, merely how it was made, how to make more of the things, and so she did.
Whilst she still remained bewildered by the experience she quickly found that she now knew everything she needed to do to make things she had previously only dreamed of, and after a trip to the hardware store she began to create the things in her mind.
She began to build things obsessively and quickly ran out of resources. It was at this time she learned of Epoch and, seeing it as a sanctuary for herself, she beseeched them to allow her to join. After witnessing her new found talent she was inducted, but due to a certain individual's dis-trust of her and her creations, she has been firmly rooted at the bottom of the organisation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST   SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPERHERO RP CHARACTER LIST
Page 1 of 1